Re: larry (yawn...)

This thread is really out of control. I also don't like having to spend time to read personal insults or religious remarks, here.

Please keep cool! This is an international list and everyone should be welcome, even if his/her english is not perfect. On the other hand, to me swearing proficiency does not mean **english** proficiency.

Bye
Sabino

Then don't fucking post your ... then dickhead.
ffs what a bunch of fucking tossers. ...

[snip: everything else is more or less the same...]

... the only one that had any balls and decency as...

Sabino Maggi                     !  tel: (+39) 011-3919-449
IEN "G. Ferraris"                !  fax: (+39) 011-3463-84
Strada delle Cacce, 91           !  e-mail: maggi@ien.it
I-10135 Torino, Italy            !  http:   www.ien.it/~maggi