Re: larry

On Thu, 2005-03-03 at 05:05 +1100, Michael Stone wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 03, 2005 at 04:25:03AM +1100, David Pastern wrote:
> >And?  I'm pagan thank you very much,
>
> Why do I care? You're off topic.
>
> Mike Stone

I made an analogy Michael, comparing the archaic thoughts of some
members of this list on the new Debian Sarge installer vs the old
installer to the beliefs of the Catholic Church limiting human thought
and beliefs.  An analogy.  You do understand what that means yes?

I guess you must be the big topic police eh?  Read my lips: I don't give
a fuck.

Dave

--
"It takes a special kind of genius to be able to tell someone to go to
hell in such a way as they end up thinking you wished them a pleasant