Re: Why are you guys using user space utilities not written by us that seem to not work? Could you change who is the debian maintainer for us?

Bill Allombert wrote:

Hello Hans, you are concerned with people forking reiserfs and make
Namesys looks bad, so I will assume you are also concerned by people forking
Debian and make it looks bad.
Touche.

Linspire does some cool stuff, and is strong in the areas where Debian most needs help (simple users), but I understand you fully.

Since I like both sides in the matter, I will say nothing more.