Re: Revisiting the sarge install process

On Friday 18 February 2005 03:27 am, Prashant kumar wrote:
> Mr Mike wrote:
> >When sarge completed the install it displayed a little message about a
> > program you could run to re-enter the install process to make changes.  I
> > made a mental note and actually ran it almost immediately the first time
> > I logged into the new system.  It brought up a nice little ncurses window
> > with a menu showing the different install sections like xconfig, software
> > install and the like...  Well that was GREAT and I logged out and went
> > about exploring my new debian sarge linux OS box...  However, like a
> > bumba$$ i forgot to write down the name of that program and now I can't
> > remember what it was.
> >
> >Does anyone recall what it is?  I'd be forever greatful!! <g>
>
> probably it is base-config

That's it!!  wow... thanks a buch ...
--
Cheers: Mike

.. Now, a little humor compliments of Linux Fortune...

I am very fond of the company of ladies.  I like their beauty,
I like their delicacy, I like their vivacity, and I like their silence.
  -- Samuel Johnson