Thank you for contacting Coleman (KMM1015734C0KM)

(This is an automatic response generated when we receive your message.)

Thank you for contacting the Coleman Company.  We appreciate your interest in Coleman products and will be in touch as soon as possible.

You can now order repair parts & close-out items through our web site as well as view new Coleman products as they become available.  You can also locate dealers for Coleman products in your area and register to receive new product information direct from Coleman.