Installer Beta3 problems

Two problems encounter:

1. Currently the Beta3 installer is unable to install either unstable or
   testing due to dependency problems with exim and other exim-related
   packages.

2. I seem to have additional information regarding the problem discussed
   earlier, with installations done using the Beta2 and Beta3 installers
   rebooting spontaneously after the installation completes...  I used the
   Beta3 installer to install the stable release which has always worked fine
   for me when installed via the Woody (Debian 3.0) disks.  When the stable
   release is installed with Beta3, it, too, reboots spontaneously shortly
   after beginning its boot process.  This leads me to believe that it's
   *Grub* as installed by the Beta3 installer (vs. LILO as installed by the
   Woody installation) that is the likely culprit.

Derrell