mozilla broken in sarge?

Hi,

I run a Debian Sarge system, usually updated at least
once per week. I ran a dist-upgrade this morning, and
one of the packages that was upgraded was mozilla.
Since then, mozilla will launch (although not from the
panel, as the panel icon is now missing) but as soon
as I click the mouse or try to type anything in the
wondow, it freezes and I have to "kill" it.

Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

naomi.