Re: GNOME desktop does not detect and mount CD in some units

From: Mateusz Å?oskot <mateusz@loskot.net>

> User xerces8 wrote::
> > * - I think this is from my previous install, I will check and send a
> > current one, when I get at my PC
>
> Oh, now I understand.

OK, here is the "real" fstab ;-)

#
proc            /proc           proc    defaults        0       0
/dev/hdg5       /               ext3    defaults,errors=remount-ro 0       1
/dev/hdg2       none            swap    sw              0       0
/dev/hdg3       /hd_dpkgs       ext3    defaults        0       0
/dev/hdc        /media/cdrom0   iso9660 ro,user,noauto  0       0
/dev/hda        /media/cdrom1   iso9660 ro,user,noauto  0       0
/dev/hdd        /media/cdrom2   iso9660 ro,user,noauto  0       0
/dev/fd0        /media/floppy0  auto    rw,user,noauto  0       0

Another thing, I installed kernel 2.6.8-1-k7  and there it does not
mount any cdrom. It seems something deleted the /media/cdrom? dirs.
After reboot into 2.4.x, they are back and again only hda is automounted.

Regards,
David