Re: Tasksel not supporting Desktop selection

Hi Pradeeper, *,

Pradeeper wrote on Thu Sep 02, 2004 at 09:18:44AM +0600:
> What is the minimal package list for have a GNOME and KDE?

try to run "apt-get install kde" or "apt-get install gnome" the
packages are only pseudo-debs with depancies for getting a whole gnome
or kde desktop ...

the minimal packages for kde are AFAIK kdebase kdecore kdebase-bin
kdelibs kdelibs-bin  which should have depancies to the related minimal
packages required to run kde

--
so long,
Rainer Bendig aka mindz                 PGP/GPG key   (ID: 0xCC7EA575)