Re: ERROR

You have received this E-mail back from me because of a filter
that blocks unwanted E-mail.

If you haven't E-mailed me in the past (and you think that there
is a good reason for me to want to receive your E-mails), you
must first send me an E-mail with the word "wordone" on the
subject line, otherwise your E-mails will be rejected.

Here is what you need to do:

1. Send me a new E-mail with the word "wordone" (don't include
the quotes) on the subject line.

2. You can now forward or re-send me the first E-mail that you
tried to send me before.

You will never have to do this again, just this once.

I apologize for any inconvenience but given the amount of
unsolicited E-mail that I used to receive I have had no choice
but to take this measure.

Thank you for understanding.