De: Lewis Shobbrook [mailto:lshobbrook@fasttrack.net.au]
Enviado el: lunes, 12 de julio de 2004 2:48
Para: debian-testing@lists.debian.org; amavis-user@lists.sourceforge.net
Asunto: Amavisd-new fails on debian unstable

Hi All,

I have recently upgraded amavisd-new on Debian Unstable yesterday and
email transport is now broken with the following errors in the mail.log

localhost[127.0.0.1] said: 450 4.4.1 Can't connect to 127.0.0.1 port
10025, Bad file descriptor at /usr/sbin/amavisd-new line 2904

I'm getting lost pretty fast trying to fix this one, has anyone any else
come across this or have any ideas?

Cheers,
Lew Shobbrook