Re: [Fwd: Re: Missing Gnome Icons]

Well, should you need to here is what I had to grab from sid:

apt-get -t unstable install gnome-applets libgnomeprint2.2-0 libgnomeprint2.2-data libgnomeprintui2.2-0 libgnomeprintui2.2-common gnome-utils gnome-terminal gnome-system-monitor gnome-mime-data gnome-control-center gnome-common gnome-applets-data gedit eog file-roller

Jason Martens wrote:
Thanks for the info. I don't really want SID packages, so I'll just wait for the rest of the packages to make their way into testing.

Jason

Jason Martens wrote:

I just upgraded my testing system with the new gnome packages (I think they're 2.6?), and all of the gnome icons are missing. For instance, in nautilus, every item has the same generic icon. I tried installing any icon and theme packages I could find, but it didn't help any. Does anybody know what I need to do to get my icons back?
Thanks,

Jason

Hi Jason,

I have same problems with nautilus, after I upgraded my woody to
unstable. Let me please know, if you have a solution.

Thanx,
Sergiy

--
René Seindal (rene@seindal.dk)