Re: Missing Gnome Icons

Jason Martens wrote:
I just upgraded my testing system with the new gnome packages (I think they're 2.6?), and all of the gnome icons are missing. For instance, in nautilus, every item has the same generic icon. I tried installing any icon and theme packages I could find, but it didn't help any. Does anybody know what I need to do to get my icons back?
Thanks,

Jason

I had the same problem. Apparently the transition from gnome 2.4 to 2.6 in testing is only half done. To get a properly working system you need a bunch of packages from sid. I guess they will move into testing soon, but otherwise you can just install them from unstable.

--
René Seindal (rene@seindal.dk)
Seindal Consult