Installation problem with SID

Hi!
First of all I wish to tell that it's my first message so I hope that it's submitted to correct address. Sorry if not. I've a problem with a new installer which come with SID, at first I've bought few weeks ago CD set I wasn't able to boot and have to use NetInst cd to install basesystem, later I've downloaded new ISOs with Jidgo thinking that it was just a temporary problem and later it will go away but it's not, today I've downloaded first two disks again but problem still persist...:-\ The problem looks like this: once installer is loaded and it let me choose my region, keyboard layout and after this it shows me menu with only few options, amongst them are Detect and mount CD-Rom, Load installer components from CD(both these options doesn't give me any results or doesn't produce any errors), there is also debconf priority which is set to low, execute shell and check integrity... I've try to find folks with similar problems but failed. And my question: is anyone know about this problem and is there anyway to resolve it? Maybe someone can provide me with a direction where I should look a solution? As I've mentioned before netinst is always working for me so maybe there is a way to replace installer on SID cds with the one which come from netinst(but I'm not sure where I could obtain information which could help me in these experiments).
Thanks in advance!