Re: [pamldap] pam_ldap.so and Debian...making it work!

I noticed that the common-session is included under the login config.  Although; I can't think of what session would have to do with user authentication.

Also, since there is "auth" lines in the login config perhaps I should include the pam_ldap.so at the top of the login config?

**I included comments showing how the respective config file is set.**

Debian Testing /etc/pam.d/login:
auth        requisite        pam_securetty.so     #Disallows root logins except on tty's..
auth        requisite        pam_nologin.so     #Disallows other than root logins when /etc/nologin exist
auth        required        pam_env.so          #Parses /etc/environment

@include    common-auth                   #auth    required    pam_login.so
@include    common-account             #account     required    pam_login.so
@include    common-session             #session    required    pam_unix.so

session        optional    pam_lastlog.so # prints last login info upon succesful login
session        optional    pam_motd.so  # prints the motd upon succesful loing
session        optional    pam_mail.so    standard    noenv # prints status of users mbx upon login

Is there a "test" that would ensure that pam_ldap.so is being called?  Just looking at the auth.log is not providing much except pam_unix.so entries.

Thanks,
Tim Jordan