Sid

Hi,

 I  hope this is the right place to ask

 I downloaded the images for installation (sid version) from

ftp://ftp.fsn.hu/pub/CDROM-Images/debian-unofficial/sid/

 However the  "Debian Installer Main Menu" options  are

 Choose Language
 Choose Country
 Select Keyboard Layout
 Detect and mount CDROM
 Load installer components from CD
 Change debconf priority
 Check the CD ROM's integrity
 Execute a Shell
 Reboot the system.

I've installed previous debian versions and the Installer Menu
options are different. In this case I don't know what to do after
 executing the Shell.

 I haven't found any documentation, So I'd appreciate is someone
 knows how to proceed with the installation using these CD's

 Thanks

 Alex

Do you Yahoo!?