Re: openoffice.org 1.1.0-1 installable under testing?

Hi Bob,

thanks for your answer, but nope, debianutils didn't help. Was it
possibly a mistake to cleanly remove the previous version, I think it was
1.03? Or have I overseen some files? Especially files in home as well as
the install dir have been removed. Installation of 1.1.0 ran into a
configuration dlg offering pre-linking of files which I answered with
"No". dpkg-reconfigure now is not able to invoke this dialog again, as
obviously the post inst script is not able to work some dictionary files.

So, I will be keeping on searching for reasons...

Regards
Norbert