Is there Origin 2000 Support?

Hi,

I was looking through the images available for mips for woody.  It
appears the the indy2 is the supported platform with R4k processors.

I have an Origin 2000 with R10k processors and was interested in trying
to install debian on it.  I saw a couple of threads from debian-mips
list from last year. The answer seemed to be no at that time.  Has there
been any updates since then?  Is there an experimental image that I can
run?  Or a process for trying to install on the mips IP27 based
platform?

Any thoughts or suggestions are welcome.

Thanks,
Wolftales
--