RE: Has Freeswan disappeared from unstable?

Hi Flo,

Thanks for the reply,  the packages turned up almost immediately after
I'd sent the email.  I sent a reply email in regard to the issue, but
sent it to myself not debian-testing, just realised! Comedy of errors...

The recent freeswan modules package had no candidate for a few days and
resurfaced yesterday under a new name
"freeswan-modules-source_2.00-1_all" .  I suspect it's arrival coincided
with the momentary disappearance of the the other packages.

Sorry to clutter the list with trivial crud!

Cheers,

Lewis Shobbrook

http://packages.debian.org/cgi-bin/search_packages.pl?keywords=freeswan&;
searchon=names&subword=1&version=all&release=all
/---
| IPSEC utilities for FreeSWan
| stable
| freeswan 1.96-1.4   (1639.1k)