Re: Installing testing

Am Die, 2003-05-27 um 10.01 schrieb tt tt:
>                 Thanks everyone. I will change my apt sources.list to
>                 point to the sarge version and do a dist-update. I had
>                 never thought about this before!

Hi,...

i would be glad, if you can send me the source.list, because i have the
Problem, that i'm looking for a clean testing-source with all packages.
When i try to upgrade from the sources i use, i received an "Broken
Package - Error" and this drives me mad.

The other way, installing Woody (stable) and dist-upgrade to testing is
not working.
--

Beste Grüsse,...

Stefan