Viewports and sawfish

Hi ...

I am using "plain" testing, and gnome 1.4 and is quite happy about it,
until a few day ago when my sawfish was updated. All gnome and WM still
works, but gconf are no longer able to configure sawfish, and sawfish-ui
done known wanything about viewports.

So, my old viewport setup don't work any longer and I don't have a clue
about how to make it work again (and my lisp is'nt that strong :-)).
Does anyone know what I may have been doing wrong, or do I need to carst
some magic spells here and there :-) ?

Regards

/BL