Browser incompatibilities (galeon, skipstone) in Debian unstable

Hello!

I don't know if this is the correct mailing list, but I hope you can
help me. I'm running Debian unstable (mainly because I need OpenOffice),
and after an upgrade, galeon requires new Gnome packages which break my
system.

I'm using XFce from the xfce package as a desktop. Normally I don't have
gnome-control-center, gnome-desktop-data or gnome-session installed, but
apparently the new galeon package depends on them. If I install them, it
breaks my XFce environment: startx takes a LOT longer, it displays a
Gnome splash screen, which doesn't go away, and when I try to exit XFce,
it just removes the panel and the splash screen and leaves me with an
empty desktop. When I uninstall these packages, it works fine again.

I've read about skipstone, and consider switching to it, but it
complains about missing libraries. I found libgtkembedmoz.so in
/usr/lib/mozilla, so I added /usr/lib/mozilla to my link path, but it
still requires libgtksuperwin.so, which was apparently removed from
Mozilla.

Which packages should I file a bug report against?

Thank you very much,
Sebastian