Re: After upgrading to testing

Mike Renfro wrote:

On Tue, Apr 15, 2003 at 06:24:07PM +0300, Manou RABARY wrote:

I upgraded woody to testing and since this moment, any normal user
cannot anymore acceed to vfat mounted partitions.

If you're absolutely positive this worked before the testing upgrade,

I 'm sure it was accessible a few minutes before and during the upgrade.

there will probably need to be a bug filed. But the immediate solution
is to check the manpage for 'mount', particularly the section on the
'umask' option for the fat filesystem that your vfat partition is
based on.

I tried to unmount the partition first and then " fosa:/# mount -t vfat, -o umask=022 /dev/hda1 /winc".

When I do "ls -l" I have:

drwxr-xr-x    8 root     root         4096 Jan  1  1970 winc

"Jan 1 1970" Is not it a bug?

Manou