Re: Is voice under mgetty broken in Sarge?

On Thu, Nov 27, 2003 at 11:18:36AM -0500, Jim Seymour wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> 	I am looking at the source code for mgetty on my Debian Sarge
> install to see why it doesn't have voice support.

Try 'apt-get source mgetty' or look in the Sources directory of your
favorite archive.

Regards
Johann
--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "Who is like unto thee, O LORD, among the gods? who is
      like thee, glorious in holiness, fearful in praises,
      doing wonders?"             Exodus 15:11