Re: Can't set user-defined mirror on Sarge Debian-installer

On Sunday 16 November 2003 19:12, Ronaldo wrote:
Sorry for posting the first message. I downloaded the beta Debian-installer in
16-Nov-2003 and just now I realized that there are daily installer images.
So the latest beta version was the issue and the 16-Nov-2003 image build DOES
work and allows us to set user-defined mirror.

Ronaldo.