Re: Downloading Sarge

On Wed, Sep 24, 2003 at 08:14:10AM +0600, Pradeeper wrote:

> I'm using woody and want to try Sarge. I upgrade one woody box to Sarge with
> Internet. How can I download Sarge iso and upgrade my other woodies?
> I'm using ftp.jp.debian.org, is this mirror has sarge iso?
> I use jigdo and Is there specific version that I have to use (jigdo)? What are

You don't need a sarge iso if you have access to internet.  You can
use apt-get dist-upgrade after changing your /etc/sources.list to
refer to testing or sarge.

Regards
Johann
--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall
      tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine,
      or nakedness, or peril, or sword?...But in all these
      things we overwhelmingly conquer through Him who loved
      us."               Romans 8:35,37