Re: Sarge: debian-installer from Bootfloppydisk and Description o f In stallation

Thanks for your answer:

> Thank you for showing us that it IS too confusing. :) "q to end" refers
> to leaving the selection list (thereby proceeding). Maybe it's better to
> use a word like "continue", "finish" or "proceed"? I'm CC:ing this to
> #192305.

After selecting every of the 44 items (item 1 and 2 are not visible on the screen!)
assuming nothing can be done wrong,
"q" responses as follows:

Prompt: 1 - 44, q to end, b for begin> q
Installing Debian installer modules
[ 7,8%] Retrieving libc-udeb
Debian Installer Main Menu

Failed to retrieve installer module
Retrieving the module libc-udeb failed for unknown reasons. Aborting
[Press enter to continue]

anna's postinst exited with status 1536
Debian Installer Main Menu

Choose the next step:
Here is the main menu of the Debian installer.
	1) Choose language
	2) Detect CDROM ....
	3) ...
	:
	:

Perhaps, the description of this behaviour may be a little help
for you and you know a trick to proceed the installation with this
debian-installer...

Greetigs,

Christoph