Re: After upgrading to testing

On Tue, Apr 15, 2003 at 06:24:07PM +0300, Manou RABARY wrote:

> I upgraded woody to testing and since this moment, any normal user
> cannot anymore acceed to vfat mounted partitions.

If you're absolutely positive this worked before the testing upgrade,
there will probably need to be a bug filed. But the immediate solution
is to check the manpage for 'mount', particularly the section on the
'umask' option for the fat filesystem that your vfat partition is
based on.

--
Mike Renfro  / R&D Engineer, Center for Manufacturing Research,
931 372-3601 / Tennessee Technological University -- renfro@tntech.edu