ssh

Hi,

I have a problem with ssh in the console mode (before starting X):

debug1: next auth method to try is keyboard-interactive
debug1: authentications that can continue: publickey,password,keyboard-interactive,hostbased
debug1: next auth method to try is password
debug1: authentications that can continue: publickey,password,keyboard-interactive,hostbased
Permission denied, please try again.
debug1: authentications that can continue: publickey,password,keyboard-interactive,hostbased
Permission denied, please try again.
debug1: authentications that can continue: publickey,password,keyboard-interactive,hostbased
debug1: no more auth methods to try
Permission denied (publickey,password,keyboard-interactive,hostbased).
debug1: Calling cleanup 0x80632c0(0x0)

I tried all kinds of combinations in ssh_config..... :(

From X it works fine. Any ideas?
Thank you
Dominik

--