official minimal cd install

Is anyone able to shed any light on the minimal install cd, 40Mb
business card... ???

http://gluck.debian.org/cdimage/testing/netinst/i386/sarge-i386-business
card.iso

I've tried many times to use this to no avail.
I must say that the module loading options are a bit much.
Up to almost 50 options of which I can only see from 28 on.  Is there
any way to pipe what comes out other than the pause/break key the
keyboard.  I've tried all the common keys for similar tasks.

I've found some promise & hope, getting the modules of the net , or
or device not mountable...

I've tried to enter another console alt+f2, which also fails (appears
broken libc library from memory??? A bit vague I know)

The log output to console from alt+f4 is useful, but there isn't enough
info to overcome the lack of info on how to use this tool.

Is there any documentation for it yet?

Lewis Shobbrook
FastTrack Pty. Ltd.
Phone: +61 3 9866 8700