Re: X fails after testing update

I was getting a graphical screen, gray with a mouse cursor in the
center just before X died.  On a hunch I re-enabled KDE (I had removed
the link from /etc/alternatives/x-session).  Now X is working again, so
I suspect the problem is with icewm, which I had been using.

Bob

--
Bob Nielsen, N7XY                          n7xy@n7xy.net
Bainbridge Island, WA