WM changed my META key and cannot get back

Hi,

->This my problem:

I configured through 'wmakerconf' the left-windows-key as Meta, instead
of the default (Alt key). And now I can't get it back to the Alt key.

->This is the situation:

I use WMaker on Woody. I was configuring my shortcuts and I changed thje
meta key for being the windows-key instead of the alt-key (nothing new,
already). Then, Emacs started working as it was supposed to: I got the
'M'-commands with the win-key. But... LyX never paid any atention to the
changed: I was still getting the 'M'-comands (I use trhe emacs bindings
in LyX) with the Alt-key, as I had always done.

->What I tried:

I didn't like this very much, so I tried to get everything back. So I
used wmakerconf to change the Meta-key to de Alt. But nothing happened.

->What I found:

I've found that this seems like if WM (in fact, wmakerconf) would have
changed a ssytem-wide X configuration file because:
1) In text mode (not an Xshell in X; text mode) Meta key is Alt as it
had always been;
2) Now, it doesn't matter what window manager I use or what user I
log-in, Meta-key in X environment is always the win-key (and, there is
no relation with 'wdm' because I get the same results through 'startx');
3) Maybe this is logical, but I checked the environment variables and, I
think, it has nothing to do with them (if i do 'su - xx', it keeps in
the same way).

->What I'd like:
Well, among other things, I'de like to have everything back :'(