Upgrade report

Hello,

	I recently did an upgrade of my home potato machine to woody.  It ran reasonably well, all things considered.

	After editing my /etc/apt/sources.list, I ran apt-get update to get the new list of packages. I then upgraded: apt-utils, debconf, dpkg, and apt; which completed sucessfully. Finally I ran apt-get dist-upgrade about 3-4 times until my system reached steady-state. In the final analysis I ended up with a fairly complete woody system with only three (3) packages not being upgraded: debian-policy, lynx-ssl, and tetex-bin.

	I have lots, and I do mean lots, of debugging info as I ran all apt commands within script, with the options --fix-broken --show-upgraded -o Debug::pkgProblemmResolver=1.  For now, I am attaching the output showing the three broken packages.

Let me know if bugs should be files against these packages.

Joe Nahmias
joe@nahmias.net

PS - I am not subscribed to this list, so please cc me on all replies.