Problem with new gs

Hello,

I daily use gs for printing purpose.
The command I use is : gs -dNOPAUSE -sDEVICE=lbp8 -dBATCH -q
-sOutputFile=\|lpr file.ps
Package 6.51-7 is fine.
When I upgraded to 6.53-2, this command fail for each PS file I tried.
The postscript interpreter halted with an error message (undefined
variable, as far as I can remain).
Unfortunately I didn't save the error message and I restored my previous
system as I really need printing. May be someone on the list have 6.53-2
package and could run the command and give the error message (using
/dev/null as OutputFile may avoid problem with printer of other type).

Is this bug specific to "-sDEVICE=lbp8", sorry I did not investigate the
probem before the restore.

With additionnal information, may be a bug report may be filled ?

--
Philippe Ribet

                         The README file said
              "Requires Windows 95, NT 4.0, or better."
                    So... I installed it on Linux!