scrollkeeper problem on woody

Hi,

each time I install or upgrade some gnome program with apt, I get dozens
of messages in the style of:

Unable to register /usr/share/omf/ggv/ggv-ja.omf
OMF file [/usr/share/omf/anjuta/anjuta-faqs-C.omf] does not validate
against ScrollKeeper-OMF DTD:
/usr/share/xml/scrollkeeper/dtds/scrollkeeper-omf.dtd
Unable to register /usr/share/omf/anjuta/anjuta-faqs-C.omf
OMF file [/usr/share/omf/anjuta/anjuta-manual-C.omf] does not validate
against ScrollKeeper-OMF DTD:
/usr/share/xml/scrollkeeper/dtds/scrollkeeper-omf.dtd
Unable to register /usr/share/omf/anjuta/anjuta-manual-C.omf

and so on.
I assume this is my fault. I have some testing packages installed, plus
some other inofficial debs and some builds from sources. But I took care
to keep the library system and other debian internals consistent. Does
anybody know, what the problem is?

   Thorsten