AW: Problems installing Kernel 2.4

Hi,

i tried now with 2.4.18, 2.4.19 and 2.4.16... all show the same error since
Kenneth reports that it does not happen with the homebuild 2.4.19 and he is
not using initrd for that (if i see that correctly from the lilo.conf posted
in the earlier thread) maybe that is the problem, the initrd is somehow
wrong, how did you build 2.4.19 without initrd? I will try that using
make-dpkg...

Patty