Re: Is apache-ssl broken?

The db1 support has been [1]removed from libc, causing this error
More info:
http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=155904&repeatmerged=yes

It is possible to do ln -s /lib/libdb.so.3 /lib/libd.so.2 although I do
not recommend that.

Since the apache package got fixed quite fast I'm surprised that the
apache-ssl isn't. But hey, if we didn't want this "features" to surprise
us and make us confused why should we run sid? =)