Re: About GNOME Setting and XMMS Sound

> 1. Yesterday, I got a nice Theme installed with GNOME
> (forgot what's the name, I only remember it was a blue
> colored theme), but today, I can't found those Themes in
> GNOME Control Center anymore.
Try to find the GTK engines. Your theme might be listed there.

> 2. XMMS Sound, yesterday, when I play a song in XMMS, it's
> just play it very nicely. I don't have to do anything. While
> now, I need to make the output plugin goes to libesd and
> then start esd manually. The modules I load is still the
> same as yesterday, only i810_audio and ofcourse soundcore
> and ac97_codec.
I think, I'm not sure since I mostly use KDE, that you can start the
soundserver automatically when Gnome starts. You will probably be able
to find these settings in the Gnome control pael

> I really don't want to do some reinstalling again ;-)
You shouldn't need to. There is always a way to fix a linux system :-)

Jord