Woody installation Driver disks

Hi,

I have installed woody on two systems recently (network installs), both
needing the 8139too driver. To accomplish this, I have extracted this file
from drivers.tgz and put it on the /boot/ directory of some floppy, and
loaded it using the 'pre-load modules from floppy' (or similar) option in
the install.
I know there are driver floppies (the 'driver-#.bin' images) to accomplish
the same thing, but which driver is on which disk? I do not want to make
four disks, redo 2 because they are corrupt, and then trying them one by one
searching for the driver... Isn't there a list somewhere?
The installation manual doesn't mention any list, also I think it is not
very clear from the manual which disks are actually needed. I think som
parts of the installation manual might be rewritten (I might look into this,
if I can find the time). Of course this should not be taken as an insult by
anyone who worked on the manual, but it is just my view. I have been able to
install debian, and the manual _was_ very useful, but some things weren't
explained clear enough, and would probably confuse newer users, and users
looking for a quick install.

Matthijs