Re: Recommend severity change to Debian Bug report #143262 (sox: rec stopped working after last upgrade)

On Wed, 1 May 2002, Santiago Vila wrote:
> Ok, I've seen the bug. IMHO, this bug is important enough to do a new upload
> but not grave enough to remove sox from the archive. Is the maintainer around?

I have already tried to upload, but I have gotten rejected until now,
I only recently switched to cvs-buildpackage and this seems not to work
that well, because the orig.tar.gz gets repacked for every deb version ?

Just did another try.

Guenter