gnomecal crashes after dist-upgrade...

Greetings!

I just did a fresh dist-upgrade. gnome-pim was one of the upgraded packages. gnomecard is fine but gnomecal didn't even started...

Hey! Why don't make gnomecal and gnocard different packages?

Other thing that confuses me is a dependency problem between pingus and clanbomber: pingus depends on clanlib and clanbomber depends on clanlib-common (older version of clanlib!?); clanlib conflicts with clanlib-common; I can't install these 2 games on the same machine...

that's all.

Mário Afonso