Re: Problem with KDE/Xfree86 and large JPEGs

> Would you happen to be using a system with a Via KT266A
> chipset? (and any others of you who may experience this
> bug)  If so, this may be a convenient way to trigger a
> chipset hardware bug as well due to the high stress
> apparently placed on the system.
>
> Chris

No, I have an ABIT BH6 motherboard which uses the Intel 440BX chipset.

Matthew Thompson       http://mattyt.net
mattyt@oz.net          http://www.oz.net/~mattyt
"The tango, danced correctly, is so sexy that you
ought to get married afterwards." -Robert A. Heinlein