tripwire asking the same questions twice

I'm just about upgrading a some-weeks-old woody installation to current
woody. One, more or less cosmetic error was that tripwire asked me twice
wether I really want to upgrade: Once in the preconfigure process, and
once when unpacking and configuring the package. Of course I didn't
write down the first curses dialog box, but it seemes to me that the two
questions were not just similar, but exactly the same.

Is this a bug in tripwire, or just a side effect of a testing-to-testing
upgrade?

TIA, Frank