Woody: can't install libgtk1.2-dev

Hi,

I don't seem to be able to install the libgtk1.2-dev package on my
Woody system.

Here is the output I get:

madcow:~# apt-get install libgtk1.2-dev
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
or been moved out of Incoming.

that package should be filed.

  libgtk1.2-dev: Depends: libgtk1.2 (= 1.2.10-9) but 1.2.10-ximian.21 is to be installed
                 Depends: libglib1.2-dev but it is not going to be installed
E: Sorry, broken packages

My source.list point at

deb http://http.us.debian.org/debian woody main contrib non-free
deb http://ftp.se.debian.org/debian-non-US  woody/non-US main contrib non-free

On a related note, I did install Ximian's GNOME 1.4 release for Potato
(deb http://red-carpet.ximian.com/debian stable main) some time last
year. I then removed it (as far as I understood what I was doing), and
after that I upgraded to Woody.

I'm relatively new to Debian, and this system was orignally a Potato
r2 installation that I have upgraded to Woody over the last year. I
would appreciate any pointers on how to get this resolved (do I need
to write a bug report? How? Or is there some newbie thing I'm
doing....? Why is there a ximian.21 in my libgtk1.2 installation, and
should I get rid of it? How?).

Best regards,
Shyamal