Galeon browser in SID

I've been using the browser galeon which depends on mozilla at least
0.9.6. I just upgraded to 0.9.7 and it seems to have uninstalled galeon.
Now it seems that I can't get 0.9.6 back,it seems that if you don't
already have mozilla 0.9.6 installed on your system then it is
impossible to install the galeon package as woody has mozilla 0.9.5 and
sid has mozilla 0.9.7. If anyone knows of a way to get 0.9.6 or if the
galeon package is going to be updated soon I would really appreciate any
suggestions.