Dual Processor machine

Bonjour:

I have just install the Debian GNU/Linux 3.0 (testing/unstable)
on a dual processor machine
--I installed Debian GNU/Linux 2.2 on my laptop a few months ago.
To have a nice login I have installed the `linuxlogo' package:
according to the printed message, only one processor is identified.

How can we check that the two processor are detected ?

Futhermore, I have created a swap file four times greater
than the RAM of the machine (1Gb):
my actual swap (checked with free) is half of my request (2Gb).

Do I miss something ?

Thanks in advance,
Jerome BENOIT