Re: testing boot floppies 3.0.18

On Sun, Dec 09, 2001 at 04:06:47PM -0500, Joey Hess wrote:
> ii  ppp            2.4.1.uus-3    Point-to-Point Protocol (PPP) daemon.
>
> I suppose the files moved in one of the two intervening versions, though
> I see nothing in the changelog. mjb?

Yes, it did. I cant understand why I'd miss putting that in the
changelog.

> I guess I need to make base-config handle both versions of ppp then. Sigh.

Hmm... maybe not. there is one RC bug on ppp, which I will upload a fix
for today, with a high urgency. hopefully that should ease things a
little.

Mike.
--
Michael Beattie <mike@ethernal.org>

Plug-and-Play is really nice, unfortunately it only works 50% of the time.
To be specific the "Plug" almost always works.            --unknown source