Re: Still no base tarball

Anthony, Adam tells me that you are the responsible party for the base
tarball. Where do we find this beast? Without this feature most of us in
the testing group can do nothing to test boot floppies. More important
than that, most of our user base is not going to be able to install woody
from scratch without it.

So, where do we find this neccessary item?

Thanks,

Dwarf
--
_-_-_-_-_-   Author of "Dwarf's Guide to Debian GNU/Linux"  _-_-_-_-_-_-