Boot floppies - i386

Downloaded the last CD images from kando.hu

During install it seems that nothing was written to my harddisk, and
during install of LILO, the system was unable to write to the MBR.......

Since I my internet connection is through my isdncard
( which is terrible to configure under Linux) I must manually write down the
error messages on the screen and send them from my computer at work...
But if necessary I can try the installation procedure once more and write
down
everything that happens, but I assumes that there are many more than I who
have
reproted this bug......

Kjell Helge

                           ,,,                                 __!!!!!__
                         (o o)                                 ( O-O )
Kjell Helge Stroem, European Medical Solutions, Pb 1175,
	            N-9262 TROMSOE, NORWAY
e-mail      : Kjell-Helge.Strom@emsgroup.no
Phone/Fax   : +47 77 61 27 95 / +47 77 61 27 02

     "'oe' is '\o{}'  and 'OE' is '\O{}' in TeX"

  You get paid in a knowledge based company only
  if you don't know the answer to the questions ...