Re: boot-floppies 2.3.5 ready for testing (i386 and powerpc so far)

On Tue, Jun 12, 2001 at 12:16:49PM -0400, Adam Di Carlo wrote:

> You will be prompted for whether you wanna install stable, testing, or
> unstable.  For i386, I suggest using testing; for powerpc, I suggest

After being prompted for the installation level, is the installation
done via net or you physically need the cd's to install it?

J.

--

Jesus Climent | Un*x System Admin | Helsinki, Finland
Contact information: http://www.simauria.upv.es/~data

"In the open-source community, we have a favorite quote from
 Mohandas Gandhi: 'First they ignore you. Then they laugh at
 you. Then they fight you. Then you win.'  Evidently, we are
 getting close to winning."                    Eric Raymond.